SINGAPORE, 14 December 2018: TripAdvisor reviews have identified Asia’s top restaurants with a restaurant in Beijing topping the list with runners up in Chiang Mai, Thailand and New Delhi, India, in second and third place.
Award winners were determined using an algorithm that took into account the quantity and quality of reviews for restaurants around the world, gathered over a 12-month period.
David’s Kitchen was the highest placed Thai restaurant in the top Asian restaurants list well ahead of the Oriental Bangkok’s famed Le Normandie in ninth place and The Reflexions at Athenee Hotel, also in Bangkok, in tenth place.
Thailand and India both had three restaurants in the top-10, while an acclaimed food capital, Hong Kong, was represented by just one restaurant.
Restaurants in Ubud on Bali Island, Indonesia and Osaka, Japan, filled out the top-10 list.
Here is the list of TripAdvisor’s top-10 fine dining restaurants in Asia:
- TRB Hutong – Beijing, China
- David’s Kitchen – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Indian Accent – New Delhi, India
- Tin Lung Heen – Hong Kong
- Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M, Hozenji Yokocho – Osaka, Japan
- Mosaic – Kochi, India
- Kubu at Mandapa – Ubud, Indonesia
- Dakshin – Hyderabad, India
- Le Normandie – Bangkok, Thailand
- The Reflexions at The Athenee Hotel – Bangkok, Thailand