SINGAPORE 11 July 2019: South America and Antarctica continue to lure travellers from around the world, and with Princess Cruises’ 2020-2021 programme, they can discover this region of the world with brand new cruising opportunities.
New for the 2020-2021 season, guests will see the total solar eclipse off the coast of Argentina on 14 December 2020 during the 15-day Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan itinerary on Coral Princess. Cruises are now on sale.
“We make travelling to the bucket-list destinations of South America & Antarctica easy for our guests while offering opportunities to explore this culturally rich and beautiful region,” said Princess Cruises president Jan Swartz. “All of our Antarctica and Cape Horn cruises include four days of Antarctic Peninsula scenic cruising, immersing guests in the best of the stunning ice-bound destination.”
South America & Antarctica 2020-2021 itinerary highlights include:
- Two ships – Coral Princess and Pacific Princess – sailing to 35 destinations in 17 countries on 8 unique itineraries.
- Coral Princess sails to Antarctica and South America, including a 15-day Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan cruise with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the Total Solar Eclipse off the coast of Argentina on Dec. 14, 2020.
- Pacific Princess circumnavigates the continent on a 90-day Circle South America roundtrip from Sydney, Australia, featuring an overnight in Rio de Janeiro during the world-renowned Carnival and calling to off-the-beaten-path destinations like Easter Island and Ilhabela.
- Opportunities to take an overland tour to visit the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu on an 18-day Andes & South America cruise.
- Overland tour to visit Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires on the 17-day Brazillian Adventure itinerary
- More ashore overnight stays in Lima (Callao), Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
Link to itineraries:
Video on South American and Antarctic cruiseshttps://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/south-america-cruises/south-america-cruise-tips/videos/south-america-cruises-2020-2021.html