PATTAYA, 27 June 2019: Pattaya Exhibition And Convention Hall (PEACH) has been awarded the prestigious MICE Venue Standard Certificate issued by the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB).
PEACH operations manager, Pinit Srilert, received the Thailand MICE Venue Standard Certificate for PEACH from Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau chairman of the board of directors, Dr Atchaka Sibunruang.
TCEB initiated the Thailand MICE Venue Standard (TMVS) in 2013 to develop Thailand’s meetings and exhibition venues.
Due to its nationwide success, it was adopted as the framework by all ASEAN nations to introduce a common standard across the region.
This year, TCEB presented the Thailand MICE Venue Standards (TMVS) certification to 156 MICE venue operators consisting of 136 meeting rooms, four exhibition venues and 16 special event venues.
The certificate recognizes PEACH’s outstanding meeting facilities that meet internationally recognized standards making it a leading MICE venue not only in Pattaya but also in Thailand.
The Royal Cliff Hotels Group along with PEACH offer a unique meeting destination set in a stunning location with breath-taking ocean views. It provides a versatile, convenient ‘one-stop convention solution’ for all meeting needs.
With over 13,000 sqm of available meeting space, it offers modern facilities, professional services and technical support to successfully host a wide variety of engagements such as international conferences, exhibitions, and product launches and banquets.
For more details email: [email protected]
For more information on the Royal Cliff Hotels Group, please visit www.royalcliff.com. To follow Royal Cliff on Facebook and Instagram, please visit https://www.facebook.com/royalcliff and https://www.instagram.com/royalcliff/
PEACH and the Royal Clif Group of Hotels have also launched a new “Success” meeting package designed for a minimum of 100 persons available until 1 September 2019.
Benefits include upgrades to suites, cash vouchers, and special privileges for planners and organizers, discounts on F & B and spa treatments.
• Upgrade to Theme Suite one bedroom, Regency Suite 1 bedroom or Royal Wing Suite for one VIP room
• 1 x Complimentary room for every 35 rooms booked
• 10% food discount (all delegates)
• 15% spa discount (all delegates)
• Tea and coffee throughout the meeting period
• 1 extra dish for each coffee break (normally we give three)
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Complimentary fitness group class session
• Group rate is offered to all delegates for two days pre or post stay
• Two organizer staff rooms at 20% discount from group rate
• Private check-in area
• Event coordinator
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Head and shoulder massage area during coffee breaks
• 2% rebate master bill
• Free Funtasea passes for delegates’ children
• Cooking class at a special price of THB 1,800 per person
• Green meeting options
• Discount on passes to our partner attractions
• Free shuttle service to downtown Pattaya for delegates