The Unique Collection of Hotels & Resorts, a Thailand based hospitality Management Company; currently operating in Thailand, Burma, Cambodia and India, is looking to fill the position of Director of Sales & Marketing for the group, based in Bangkok.
GROUP DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
- Must have a solid proven career background in Hotels / Resorts (ideally 8 to 10 yrs.)
- Well experience in the Thai Hospitality and Tourism fields
- Must have at least 8-10 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Must have at least 4-5 years’ experience at managerial level as Assistant Director or Director level role
- Able to manage the sales and marketing activities for multiple hotels
- Thorough knowledge and well connected with various partners in all markets / segments / distribution channels for South East Asia (currently the group is operating in Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and India)
- Excellent knowledge of European, Middle East and Asian Markets
- People’s developer; must be able to provide excellent training, motivating and mentoring expertise
- Excellent people management skills and able to motivate and lead a diverse work force to achieve desired results
- Exceptional understanding of finance, forecasts, budgets and KPIs
- Mature personality
- Willing to travel to trade shows / Road Shows and visit properties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong result oriented and can work under pressure
- Excellent managerial, negotiation, organizational, following up, presentation and client handling skills
- Proven career success and a solid reputation in the industry
- Have open ears to what the client needs without compromising on service delivery and brand standards
- Have experience in brand management and good knowledge of digital / online / social media marketing would be a plus
- English native speaker is preferred but not mandatory; the ability to speak other languages would be an advantage
- Directly responsible for managing the sales and marketing department
- Managing overall marketing functions, initiating strategies, promotions & events and conducting marketing strategic for the publishing and online business.
- Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales Teams
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products in the field of publishing, online business and cable/satellite TV business.
- Controlling budget and conducting sales team and leading team to achieve sales target and managing collections.
- Initiating action plan to approach new customer for the company
- Analyzing market trends and prepare/change current plans
- Work hand-in-hand with various department heads
- Responsible for all copywriting
Package and related benefits will depend on candidate’s background and experience, with a possible starting date Dec 1, 2015.
For further interest or enquiry, kindly forward your updated resume along with a letter of motivation to Meaw (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only candidates applying through email, matching the requirements of this position will be responded to.
29 Vanissa Building, 20th Floor, Unit 20A, Soi Chidlom, Ploenchit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: + 66 (0) 2 250 4527 – 9 Fax: + 66 (0) 2 250 4525 Web: www.theuniquecollection.com