Abercrombie & Kent (Thailand) Ltd.
Abercrombie & Kent is the pioneer of luxury travel worldwide. We are renowned for looking after not just luxury travellers but also VIPs, incentive groups, cruise ships and privately chartered jets. With over 40 offices around the globe, we are able to provide a level of service that is second to none. No matter how big or small the request, we pride ourselves in not only meeting clients’ expectations but exceeding them beyond imagination.
We are therefore looking for someone to join our team who shares the same enthusiasm and ambition to help provide our guests with our world-renowned, highly personalized service.
- Respond to all inquiries both new prospects and existing agent clients on a daily basis in a timely manner
- Collaborate with all internal teams and suppliers to create competitive itinerary proposals
- Ensure accuracy in all details in contracts and quotations
- Complete all booking procedures
- Enter bookings into the computerized reservation system
- Follow up on financial aspects of all bookings (invoice / payment)
- Manage travel documents
- Support Operations Team and Tour Guides
- Assist other team members when requested
Designed experience and expertise:-
- Thai national – male or female
- Good command of written and spoken English (additional language is an advantage)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Inbound Tour Operator (or related field)
- Positive attitude, motivated, well organized and ambitious
- Passionate about travel and working in the travel industry
- Good destination knowledge of Thailand and Southeast Asia
- Ability to work under pressure during seasonal periods
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send a cover letter with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo to Khun Soontarut E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org